Domain move and new releases
- With the domain move of this portal site, SensorMap also has a new address:
Update your bookmarks!
- The old look of the map is now used primarily as a debugging tool:
It will be used as a testbed of new features.
- The new look of the map is less functional, but more presentable. Features will be added gradually as they mature in the debug view.
- Replaced all post-backs with AJAX, for a more smooth user experience.
- More data types are shown: NOx, COx, Humidity, Noise, in addition to CO2
- Collected data is saved on Android as files in addition to real-time uploading. This way data never gets lost, even when connectivity is poor.
- Added “hexa view” option to the Bluetooth debugging screen, which is handy with sensors that send data in binary format.
- Added more detailed info on TabularViewPlus: GPS info and Temperature data.
- Other internal improvements.
Roadmap (short term)
- Advanced filters / data selector controls
- Real-time mode
- Support for new sensor types (physiological)
- Comment function to let the user add annotations during data collection
This entry was posted in News
. Bookmark the permalink