New release of SensorMap
- Added graphs for all data tabs, shown when there is data on the map. It’s not complete yet, some cosmetic improvements will follow.
- Real-time mode almost working, looking good for the next release.
- Other minor internal and style improvements
Roadmap (short term)
- Real-time mode
- Advanced filters / data selector controls
- User comments taken during data collection
- Support for new sensor types (physiological)
- User interface to take notes during data collection (user comments)
This entry was posted in News
. Bookmark the permalink