Hi, we had to take a break for a while due to the disaster in Japan, but now we are back to work.
Our roadmap is unchanged:
- EcoCitizen Map
- Advanced filters / data selector controls
- User comments taken during data collection
- EcoCitizen Android
- Support for new sensor types (physiological)
- Support for multiple sensors connected at once
- User comment interface during data collection
At the same time, we are focusing on usability and stability improvements. We learned much from the Tokyo Marathon experiment. Although the core system works quite well, a few minor details can make a big difference. We will iron out the rough edges in the coming months, while introducing exciting new functionality as well.